The Four Pillars of Singing
Train One Voice With No Break, Build The Head Voice & More...
This is the full course upgrade. Get ready to train like a Vocal Athlete with the real-deal, flagship course from Robert Lunte.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Save $20 Off The Retail Price. This is a special offer since you already purchased the other course.
- Everything you need is on one website, instead of navigating between two websites.
- Download Files.
- The Full 616 Page ebook & hardcopy.
- Lessons are more engaging; tables, pictures, graphs, anatomical drawings, and bonus videos.
Unlimited, instant, lifetime, access!
Access to the private peer review community.
24+ hours of non-stop vocal training audio & video content.
Mobile app. for all your courses.
A training page for quick and easy access to training content.
A 90-day training routine with links straight to the workouts you need.
13 Modules & 180+ Lessons.
45 solo-piano, audio vocal workouts.
45 Video Demonstrations of each workout performed by Robert Lunte.
Each workout comes at a different speed. Slow/Med./Fast.
Special workouts for women & men.Notation for each workout.
Learn how to customize your own vocal workouts with Integrated Training Routines.
Quizzes to test your understanding and measure progress.
TVS vocal troubleshooting table.
Quizzes to test your understanding and progress.
All the world’s leading vocal warm-up techniques in one course.
PLUS: All future course, content, and workout updates!
7000+ 5 Star Reviews
1 Million+ People Trained
20+ Years Training Vocal Athletes
The promise is simple. Follow the program. Practice and train regularly for at least 30 to 120 minutes, 3 to 6 days a week, following the clear, step-by-step 90-day foundation building routine provided when you purchase.
If after 14 days you are not noticing that you’re able to sing better than before you started the program, and you can honestly tell me you trained the 90-day foundation building routine, I’ll insist that you email my team at [email protected] and ask for a refund of the digital course.
Why am I so confident in doing this? Because I’ve helped over 100,000 people learn to sing using this system for the last 20+ years. I know, if you commit the time and pour your heart into this, you will experience profound, noticeable improvements as will your family, friends, and bandmates. The results will be obvious.
The Four Pillars of Singing
Bridge The Vocal Break & Build The Head Voice
This course offers the most comprehensive vocal training program in the world. We guarantee results in 90-days or less.
I’ve spent 20+ years on the front lines working with singers just like you.
No matter how many YouTube videos singers watch from self-proclaimed vocal experts, very few can break through and realize gains, actually sing better or win auditions. Singers who have a performance gig know they would be having much more success if they could expand their range, bridge the vocal break and remove falsetto voice on high notes. But the path and guidance to get there is almost impossible to find in the noisy world of YouTube and incompetent so-called, "coaches".
The result of decades of work and experimentation is the comprehensive, science-based, TVS vocal training method. It gives you a proven, clear path to building a voice for singing the way you’ve always wanted to and the way you always knew you could. The Four Pillars of Singing IS the final destination for many who have been on this journey.
Access proven vocal training techniques that treat voice training as it should be treated, as an athletic endeavor that requires physical training. Radically transform your voice in 90-days or less, or your money back.
The Four Pillars of Singing Curriculum
Stage 1 - Navigating the Course & Preparing for Your Training
Stage 2 - TVS Fundamentals
Stage 3 – The TVS Specialized Onsets
Stage 4 – The Integrated Training Routines
Stage 5 – The 32 Vocalize
BONUS – Additional Material
Level Up & Upgrade To The Real TVS Course & Save $20!
Steven Douglas Antonsen
Lead Singer of Colossal Boss
"Back in 2003, I dropped out of college and wanted to join a rock band. My parents weren’t happy about that, but I joined a band anyway. I had no experience whatsoever and after the first few shows we played in those smoky dive bars I would lose my voice every night. I was literally coughing up blood and it was obvious that I was singing incorrectly. So I started to look around for a vocal coach to help me, because I knew that if I kept losing my voice our band wouldn’t be able to do anymore shows. I wanted a coach who could teach me to sing those big, strong, powerful notes. That’s the style I liked. I found Robert and The Vocalist Studio online and after I started learning from his 4 Pillars of Singing method and treating my training like a vocal athlete, I got that strength. I got the ability to sing those big strong notes and my vocal range has gotten huge. Hitting high notes isn’t an issue anymore. 13 years later, our band is still together doing shows, and I’m not losing my voice and coughing up blood anymore. I can’t speak highly enough of Robert’s training method. If you actually want to become a better singer, you’ve found the place to do it right here with Robert."
What Our Students Have to Say
The Proof: Listen To Student Performances
You’ll know you’re ready to raise your singing ability up by several levels if:
- You’re a beginner but you’ve always had a dream to be a professional singer who sings in a band or another type of performance gig, and you want to make sure that you absolutely NAIL IT right out of the gate by using only the most powerful, easy-to-follow, leading-edge training techniques.
- You’ve been to countless auditions and sometimes you feel like you did a really good job and the people you auditioned for seemed “cool” and it seemed like you were “in.” But then you received a familiar email you keep seeing over and over again. It’s always polite but goes like this: “Thanks for coming out, but we’re looking for something different.” You know that if you could just belt in the head voice and really improve your game, you’d finally get an invitation to join a group.
- You’ve been in a performance situation for a while and have gotten pretty good, but you haven’t been getting the amount of shows booked that you’d been hoping for, and the gigs you have been getting aren’t exactly at the quality level you know you guys are capable of getting.
- You’re a professional singer and your band is gaining momentum and popularity, but you know there are some things you want to improve about your technique and sound so you can reach higher levels of success, and you know that the only way that will happen is by jumping in to learn the most detailed, science-backed vocal training method available on the internet.
- You have no problem spending at least 30 to 120 minutes a day, 3 to 6 days a week going through the course videos, and training your voice as long as you know that every second of every moment you spend doing this will help you reach your goals as a professional singer.
- You’re already spending several hours a week training your voice doing things like working on your vowel pronunciation, breathing from your diaphragm, and trying to bridge your vocal break without cracking. The only problem is, you’ve been learning by jumping around from Youtube channel to Youtube channel created by other vocal coaches, and without a clear, structured, systematic approach, you’re not actually hearing any progress in your singing.
- You’re aware of all the profitable doors that will open as a result of you honing your singing craft to the point where you become an irreplaceable, sought after singer who’s able to create the kind of sounds that bands or performance groups need you to make in order to get a continuous stream of revenue from performances.
- You feel confident grabbing your login to the course knowing that you have a full 14 days to test it out: Either you fully commit and start training like a professional vocal athlete and hear the results in your singing in the next 14 days, or you shoot me and my team an email asking us to hit “undo” on this whole “let’s become a professional singer” experiment.
If you caught yourself nodding to at least 5 of the 8 points above, then I can’t wait to see you on the other side, inside the 4 Pillars of Singing program.
What You Get In This Course
Upgrade & Save $20!
The TVS Method is the fastest growing method of voice training in the world today. Credibility equals an endorsement by thousands of singers, voice coaches and pro audio sponsors around the world.