The Four Pillars of Singing: Learn to sing like a professional... guaranteed!
1500+ 5 Star Reviews
1 Million+ People Trained
15+ Years Training Vocal Athletes
Access time tested and proven vocal secrets used for hundreds of years. Improve your singing skills and feel confident with your voice, or your money back.
The Iron-clad Sing Better in 14-days
Money Back Guarantee
The promise is simple. Follow the program. Practice and train regularly for at least 30 minutes 3 to 6 days a week, following the clear, step-by-step TVS method.
If after 14 days you’re not noticing that you’re able to sing better than before you started the program, I’ll insist that you email my team at [email protected] and ask for a full refund.
Why am I so confident in doing this? Because I’ve been training people to sing using this system for the last 20 years. I know that if you commit and pour your heart into this, practicing 30 to 120 minutes for 3 to 6 days a week, anyone who hears you sing will hear and feel the results.
Introducing: The 4 Pillars of Singing Online Course
The most comprehensive vocal training method that GUARANTEES you will improve your most important asset every single day through leading-edge exercises and techniques.
I’ve spent the last 28 years in the trenches working with singers just like you.
Singers with a dream to sing in front of big crowds who, no matter how many Youtube videos they watch from self-proclaimed vocal experts, can’t break through and win auditions.
Singers who have a performance gig and are getting some traction, but who know that even though they’ve gotten pretty good, they would be having so much more success if they could sing strong, powerful notes in their head voice.
Singers who have had successful careers outside of music, wonder to themselves “is there anything more to life?”, and then relight the flame of a dream they once had long ago: to sing in a band.
The result of these decades of work is a comprehensive, science-based, TVS vocal training method that gives you a crystal clear path to singing the way you’ve always wanted to…the way you know you can sing.
Let’s take a quick tour to see what’s in the course…
The Four Pillars of Singing Course Curriculum
Stage 1 - Navigating the Course & Preparing for Training
Stage 2 - TVS Fundamentals
Stage 3 - The TVS Specialized Onsets
Stage 4 - Integrated Training Routines
Stage 5 - Integrated Training Routines
BONUS - Additional Material
Steven Douglas Antonsen
Lead Singer of Colossal Boss
"Back in 2003, I dropped out of college and wanted to join a rock band. My parents weren’t happy about that, but I joined a band anyway. I had no experience whatsoever and after the first few shows we played in those smoky dive bars I would lose my voice every night. I was literally coughing up blood and it was obvious that I was singing incorrectly. So I started to look around for a vocal coach to help me, because I knew that if I kept losing my voice our band wouldn’t be able to do anymore shows. I wanted a coach who could teach me to sing those big, strong, powerful notes. That’s the style I liked. I found Robert and The Vocalist Studio online and after I started learning from his 4 Pillars of Singing method and treating my training like a vocal athlete, I got that strength. I got the ability to sing those big strong notes and my vocal range has gotten huge. Hitting high notes isn’t an issue anymore. 13 years later, our band is still together doing shows, and I’m not losing my voice and coughing up blood anymore. I can’t speak highly enough of Robert’s training method. If you actually want to become a better singer, you’ve found the place to do it right here with Robert."
What Our Students Have to Say
The Proof: Listen To Student Performances
You’ll know you’re ready to raise your singing ability up by several levels if:
- You’re a beginner but you’ve always had a dream to be a professional singer who sings in a band or another type of performance gig, and you want to make sure that you absolutely NAIL IT right out of the gate by using only the most powerful, easy-to-follow, leading-edge training techniques.
- You’ve been to countless auditions and sometimes you feel like you did a really good job and the people you auditioned for seemed “cool” and it seemed like you were “in.” But then you received a familiar email you keep seeing over and over again. It’s always polite but goes like this: “Thanks for coming out, but we’re looking for something different.” You know that if you could just belt in the head voice and really improve your game, you’d finally get an invitation to join a group.
- You’ve been in a performance situation for a while and have gotten pretty good, but you haven’t been getting the amount of shows booked that you’d been hoping for, and the gigs you have been getting aren’t exactly at the quality level you know you guys are capable of getting.
- You’re a professional singer and your band is gaining momentum and popularity, but you know there are some things you want to improve about your technique and sound so you can reach higher levels of success, and you know that the only way that will happen is by jumping in to learn the most detailed, science-backed vocal training method available on the internet.
- You have no problem spending at least 30 to 120 minutes a day, 3 to 6 days a week going through the course videos, and training your voice as long as you know that every second of every moment you spend doing this will help you reach your goals as a professional singer.
- You’re already spending several hours a week training your voice doing things like working on your vowel pronunciation, breathing from your diaphragm, and trying to bridge your vocal break without cracking. The only problem is, you’ve been learning by jumping around from Youtube channel to Youtube channel created by other vocal coaches, and without a clear, structured, systematic approach, you’re not actually hearing any progress in your singing.
- You’re aware of all the profitable doors that will open as a result of you honing your singing craft to the point where you become an irreplaceable, sought after singer who’s able to create the kind of sounds that bands or performance groups need you to make in order to get a continuous stream of revenue from performances.
- You feel confident grabbing your login to the course knowing that you have a full 14 days to test it out: Either you fully commit and start training like a professional vocal athlete and hear the results in your singing in the next 14 days, or you shoot me and my team an email asking us to hit “undo” on this whole “let’s become a professional singer” experiment.
If you caught yourself nodding to at least 5 of the 8 points above, then I can’t wait to see you on the other side, inside the 4 Pillars of Singing program.
Here's a Review of Everything You'll Get
The TVS Method is the fastest growing method of voice training in the world today. Credibility equals an endorsement by thousands of singers, voice coaches and pro audio sponsors around the world.